Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lots of cute dresses, tops

Oh my gosh, it's SO HOT in North Texas! I know I posted something about the heat before, but I think it's definitely gotten hotter. I don't know how all these tennis players are surviving! As for the boutique (we're nice and cool in the AC), we just got a bunch of new dresses that would be perfect for errand-running and hanging out in this 100+ degree weather!



This one is simple yet stylish, and can be casual for the daytime or dressed up for evenings out with friends. We also have it in navy blue. It's $48.



Love the embroidering on this one! $48

Very flattering, one-shouldered dress that will look good on everyone. So cute and so soft! $44


Adorable pattern on this one! $32


Come in to see more! Have a good week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment