Thursday, October 21, 2010

must have item!!

Saw these on The Today Show with style editor, Bobbie Thomas and knew these were a necessity!

"Slip solutions
Have you ever loved a dress but just couldn’t pull it off because it was too short or too sheer? What about a tunic that’s not quite long enough to be a dress and too big to wear as a top? Ever tried to pull on a slip, but the hem that peeks out is not pretty enough to show? Girlfriends, I understand — more than you know. I’ve spent way too many hours searching for the perfect slip, so imagine the dance of joy I did when finally found the line I’ve been looking for. By far, Farr West (pun intended) is the best of the boudoir-inspired bunch. Affordable and available in a range of colors, styles and materials, their chic, demure options add instant length with wide, beautiful hems that literally expand your wardrobe possibilities." (Bobbie Thomas, The Today Show on MSNBC July 27, 2010)






Now onto the Chemise. Yes, I ordered them & I think they are great for layering under your tops/dresses as well as their traditional form of nightwear. However, I would also wear this one as a dress (like Tina Fey did on 30 Rock!) Pair it with a cute blazer and booties or your favoirte cardi and dressy flats. Come in and try these beautiful pieces out, you won't be sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment